This T-shirt honors the sacrifice of American Patriot Ashli Babbitt, whose life was tragically taken on January 6, 2021 while involved in protesting the stolen election at the U S Capitol building. During the act of reminding the coup-conspirators inside that WE THE PEOPLE own the building and expect them to honor the Constitution and our election laws, Ashli was gunned down despite being unarmed and non-threatening. Her killer was allowed to walk free.
We have designated the BLACK shirt as the "protest" shirt, worn for all gatherings to demand justice for Ashli and the American people. The NAVY shirt represents a more traditional "recognition" shirt, to be worn at events honoring Ashli’s life and sacrifice. This shirt is also available in ATHLETIC HEATHER, DARK HEATHER, and WHITE.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua